Decir "te quiero", no son las palabras que quiero escuchar de ti... no es que no quiera que las digas, pero si tan sólo supieras qué fácil sería mostrarme cómo te sientes... más que palabras es todo lo que tienes que hacer para hacerlo realidad... luego no tendrías que decir que me quieres.... porque yo ya lo sabría......... Ahora he intentado hablarte y hacerte entender.... todo lo que tienes que hacer es cerrar los ojos y extender tus manos y acariciarme, abrázame fuerte, nunca me dejes ir.... más que palabras es todo lo que necesito para que tú lo demuestres... luego no tendrías que decir "te quiero", porque yo ya lo sabría.....
Te siento tan distante y tan cerca a la vez…. descifrando tu silencio…. y entonces me imagino dentro de tu piel… pero pierdo en el intento… y por mas que busco darte amor, nunca te fijas en mí…. si supieras que puedo morir por ti, por ti…. y vivo en la vereda de tu soledad, cuando algo te lastima… que ganas de decirte que no hay nadie mas, que te ame, sin medida… como duele verte suspirar, por que no ers feliz… si supieras que puedo morir por ti, por ti…
I don't wanna run away I just wanna make your day when you feel the world is on your shoulders , I don't wanna make it worse I just wanna make us work.. baby tell me I will do whatever.. it feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me... feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me.. baby, nobody until you... baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted... I wasn't looking for someone until you..
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do... I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now... and all the roads we have to walk along are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding.. there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how... because maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me... and after all you're my wonderwall..
If you're gonna save the day, and you're hearin what I say... I feel your touch, your kiss, is not enough... and if you believe in me, don't think my love's for free.... I won't take nothin less than a deeper love.. let me tell you, you know I need a miracle... it's more than physical what I need to feel from you... You lift my spirits high... come on and rescue me.. it's more than physical what I need to feel from you...
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky, but why... why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?
(to be continued...)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario